Sunday 17 January 2010

And the rest...

I realise this seed list doesn't seem too bad - until you take into account the rest.

The rhubarb and goosberries that were already there. The blueberry and blackcurrant bargains I found in the pound shop. The 20 crowns of asparagus that will need to go in.

Then there are the things I planted in October (Elephant Garlic, overwintering Onions and Garlic, 50 leeks given to us by our plot neighbour).

And the 200 onion sets I bought on Saturday (Sturon and Stuttgarter Giant) and 6 bulbs of spring planting garlic (Casablanca). Though some of these I will give away.

The seed potatoes ordered back in November but not yet delivered.

The other vegetable seeds I've decided I need to try since my main seed order last month - Brussel Sprouts, Kale, Turnip, another variety of pea.

No comments:

Post a Comment